INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003 FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE SITE
Dear Sir / Madam,
we wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, the processing of personal data of users who consult the site and access its services will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1) The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: processing a cost estimate and sending the offer itself; sending advertising material, newsletters, holiday greetings, marketing material….
2) On the occasion of these treatments connected to the performance of the professional assignment received, the HOTEL Nascente and Midi di Manduchi Antonio, which manages the NASCENTE E MIDI HOTEL, may become aware of the data that the Legislative Decree 196/03 defines as personal " identifiers ".
3) The processing will be carried out in the following ways: automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment on your part to communicate us promptly any corrections, additions and / or updates.
4) Your / your data may be disclosed via the Internet exclusively within the site www.NASCENTE.it and communicated in pursuit of the purposes set out in this statement.
5) The personal data collected with this registration may be processed by data processors in charge of managing the requested services and marketing activities. Furthermore, the data for legal obligations and in pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be communicated and only with the authorization of the Owner and for maintenance and / or technical interventions, to the technicians of the hosting provider.
6) The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The provision of data is
• necessary in relation to the data identified as "mandatory fields" and any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution of the registration / request; this is because the data in question assume an identifying and integral value for adherence to the services offered.
• optional in relation to the data identified as "Optional fields"; any failure to provide such data will not affect the provision of the service.
7) The data controller is Manduchi Antonio. "
8) The person in charge of data processing is Mr.
9) You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For your convenience, we reproduce in full article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.